tirsdag 7. juli 2009

Our love and prayer to you Michael Jackson




It´s a long time since we heard from you,
Busy writing more lyrics which are new.
I used to think how do you do,
Hoping you were ok and make a comeback too.
We enjoyed the dance and songs you bring
My parents with nine kids made us sing.
It´s great to listen to a voice of a King
You sang with your brothers, so loud and clear.
Started with The Jackson 5 what a fantastic thing
The extraordinary talents you let us hear.
My nephews and nieces who are so sweet
Now also listen to your greatest hits.
Boys and girls, young and old
are fascinated by the songs you had composed.
How lucky your family were with the talents you all have shown!
We were excited to hear that you were home,
Preparing for concerts in London.
But then one day, time stood still,
I´m wondering was it real?
The whole world is mourning, could you imagine?
We feel so empty, because now you are not here
You handed your love and songs to us,
Started so young and sing for us.
I bought your cassettes and played them with my siblings
because we loved the music you made, and the singing,
with graceful body movements and the moonwalking.
I remembered my oldest brother dancing
in front of a mirror at home singing
with the music on the radio he was enjoying
He heard you singing, and I was there clapping.

I still remember those happy times,
and now so lonely can´t help but cry
To someone like you,
I can´t say goodbye, but buy more CDs on time.
Remember you forever as well as my loved ones in heaven
It will be different to play and sing your music now and forever,
tears just fall when I hear the lyrics of your songs
Thinking of you and your family so strong.
We have waited for you, but something went wrong.
Our love and prayer goes to you Michael
May your body and soul be blessed so tender
And finally find the best resting place
for a loving son, father, brother embraced.

For Michael will be for us to see
Will always remember and miss you dearly
You gave this world a great history,
the past, present and future in me
the music you wrote, oh, can you see?
Gonna miss you, missing you already
GOD bless you Michael, in HIM with thee.

Ang dasal namin sa Diyos, Michael
Ikaw sa langit at matahimik ang iyong kaluluwa
Sa Panginoon kami ay may tiwala
Siya ay kapayapaan, kaligayahan, pagmamahal,
pagkamalinis, na walang hanggan.

Vi savner deg Michael, vi kommer til å huske deg
Jeg og mine søsken vokste opp med deg
Vi hygget oss med dine sanger siden vi var bare barn
Og deg spesielt med de utrolige talenter du hadde.
Det var så trist det som skjedde, du var plutselig borte!
Det sjokkerte oss alle! Du som har et stort hjerte
Har mange millioner tilhengere
som kommer til å savne deg en stund videre.

You Michael, the King will meet
The only KING in Heaven in deed
Have peace in your body and soul
Pain and sorrow no more
With HIM is endless love and comfort
HE can give much and so forth
My Dear Friend, just stay and keep
Our love and prayer we give
Now I know when you are there
In the name of GOD, I do care.
Copyright: the masoria papers

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar